It’s taken about two months longer than it was supposed to but I’ve finally finished the Firefly CAL. The squares are joined. There’s even a border. The back, however, looks terrible. :p I’m planning to attach some fabric to the back to take care of that problem.
I’m not as happy with some of the squares as I could be and there are some sort of obvious mistakes on a couple of them but overall I like it. 🙂 Excuse the somewhat blurry picture. My camera was being uncooperative…
Now, being the glutton for punishment that I am, I’ve decided to start the Whovian CAL. It’s an older one so all of the squares are already posted. I have no idea how long this one will take. Here’s my progress so far:
Next I really need to get back to that poor doll I was working on. She is in desperate need of some clothes. 🙂